Behringer C-3 Condenser Microphone
The Behringer C-3 is a home recording enthusiast’s dream come true. This professional-quality condenser microphone is designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy.
– Professional large dual-diaphragm condenser microphone for studio recording and live applications
– Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
– Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional or figure eight pickup pattern
– Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted dual-diaphragm capsule
– Perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc.
– Exceptionally flat frequency response and high sound resolution
– Low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
– LED indicates phantom power operation
– Rugged construction with metal die-cast body
– Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
– Swivel stand mount and transport case included
– High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
– Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
What is a Condenser Mic?
Condenser microphones are the ideal choice for capturing vocals and acoustic instruments. They’re the primary type of microphone used in recording studios and radio stations. They are capable of capturing much more detail than dynamic microphones because of their wider, flatter frequency response. Another difference between condenser and dynamic mics is they contain active circuitry that requires phantom power (+48 V DC) for operation. You can power them from any phantom power equipped Behringer XENYX mixer, plus enjoy the benefits of these state-of-the-art XENYX mic preamps.
Why the C3?
The C-3 is an affordable, high-quality way to put this essential studio tool to work for you. It has three selectable pickup patterns: omnidirectional for capturing sound equally on all sides; cardioid for picking up your source signal while rejecting off-axis sounds; and figure-eight for capturing sound both behind and in front of the mic, but not all the way around. With its excellent transducer and gold-plated XLR output, the C-3 is very neutral-sounding and truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission.
But That’s Not All…
The C-3 is built to be your go-to condenser mic for years to come. Its tough, die-cast body can withstand all the rigors of bleary-eyed late-night recording marathons. And with its rugged foam-padded carrying case, it travels in safety and style. They also included a swivel stand mount so it can be affixed to your studio’s mic stands.