Avid has released an update to their EuControl software for their EuCon controllers. Version 3.3.2 features support for Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan and Windows 10. It also includes these key fixes:
- Stereo pan controls in Pro Tools Control now displayed when using Pro Tools.
- OSX 10.11: Fixed OLED/TFT drawing on Artist series surfaces.
- Mouse response corrected on Windows 10 after EuControl is installed.
- Windows 10: App focus change now occurs when accessing the system tray notification area.
- EuControl on Windows (only) auto launch when performing an upgrade from 3.3 to 3.3.1.
- EuControl 3.3.1 uninstaller will uninstall EuControl.
- EuconWS (Workstation Control) installer launches MC Client after install is complete.
- After a sleep, app change, or lock, the user no longer needs to kill and relaunch Pro Tools Control to reconnect.