Hey guys! So the legato is getting a bit more difficult in this lesson. We will focus on essential pull-off patterns that will strengthen that technique.
Things to focus on:
- Play with a metronome
- Start slowly and don’t move ahead until all fingers are ready
- A hammer-on should be quick and precise
- Observe my left hand
- Keep your left hand as parallel to the fretboard as possible
- Maintain a steady breath and posture; this will help you stay relaxed
- If it hurts, then stop
- Legato is difficult, so be patient:)
Thank you for viewing this lesson. I hope that I helped you. Please give a good rating and feel free to comment. I will write back! Also be sure to check out my other lessons. Thank you!
You can download a free PDF of the lesson here.
About the Author:
By George Salas. For more free lessons, please visit gsguitarfun.weebly.com.